06 June 2013

Quick Check-in!

Things have been crazy busy around here so I haven't had a chance to write. I wanted to thank everyone for  the supportive, kind, wonderful comments on my bathing suit post! We didn't end up going swimming, but I did wear the bikini top to take Lucy for her walk ;) With a tank top over it though!

Sunday I ran 8.25 miles, broken into 2 parts because after 3 miles outside, it was way WAY too hot so I went to the gym for the other 5 (.25) miles.

Monday was 40 minutes on the Arc Trainer
Tuesday was a 3.25 mile run
Wednesday was a 3.4 mile run
Thursday (today) was 40 minutes on the Arc Trainer
Friday (tomorrow) is a 3 mile run
Saturday is a rest day
Sunday will be a 10 mile run

This morning's weigh-in was 118.0

And here's the Thursday version of Wordless Wednesday:


3 comments:

The Vegan Gypsy said...

Good to "see" you, hope things calm down soon! :)

Unknown said...

Aw, you're a joy.

I need a badge that says, I mentally throw people over pretend balconies so that I don't kill people.

:-) Marion

Laura Runs a Latte said...

Lol!