11 November 2013

Marathon Training: Take Two

Here we go again. Week One, Day One

I'm definitely not doing the Philly Marathon this weekend, but I'm not going to let that stop me from accomplishing my goal of running a marathon. I'm going to start the training over and when I'm ready I'll do the marathon as a "Virtual" race instead of an "in-person" race. That seems to be what my problem is - the anxiety surrounding the thought of being around tens of thousands of people.

So anyways, today I started over. I've got a new pair of shoes and a new plan ;)


Breakfast: 2 cups coffee w/Cafe Mocha
Brunch: Black bean burger with guacamole on a bagel thin. 2 cups coffee w/Cafe Mocha.
Dinner:  1/2 cup Amy's refried black beans, 1/2 small head of cauliflower (roasted), 2 Tbsp Tahini Lime sauce, and a splash of lime juice. Mashed it all together ;) And another 2 cups coffee w/Cafe Mocha.

And today's run:
Not sure why my shoes didn't tag: Brooks ST Racers - ♥
~~~~~
So I'm gonna try to document the entire 16 weeks of training here as I see it as a way to keep myself accountable, and to have my food, running, and thoughts all in one place. And it's not like my life is so exciting that I don't have time to post!

Wish me luck!

No comments: