13 November 2013

Week One, Day Three

I'm exhausted so just a brief summary today.

Breakfast: 2 cups coffee w/Cafe Mocha. Bagel thin with peanut butter
Snack: Chocolate peanut butter log (not worth the calories)
Lunch: Mixture of Amy's refried beans with green chilies, roasted potatoes, black olives, and guacamole on a bagel thin
Dinner: Salad (3 cups shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, celery and onions) with sliced black olives and Tahini Lime Sauce

Workout: 4 mile run: 1 mile warm up (@5.2mph) then quarter mile repeats (@7.2/5.2mph) for 3 miles. No cool down.

Very happy with the Nike+ Running app- It was nearly dead-on with the treadmill!

Gotta Run!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As usual, I love your meal choices. Spicy food is delicious food per calorie. Excellent exercise too. What's not to like?!!! :D

Laura Runs a Latte said...

Hi Marion! I usually make pretty good food choices but definitely NOT today! Back on track tomorrow though. I won't let one bad day bring me down :)