08 May 2013

FPC Day 8 (Week 1 Wrap-Up)

I didn't get below 118, but I did lose 1.2 pounds this week. Starting weight (5/1/13) 119.6 and today's weight was 118.4. However, my "normal" weight lately has been 118.6 so I really only lost .2. Regardless, I've enjoyed the challenge so far. I did not eat any Reese's all week, and the couple snacks I have eaten were healthy. I've also lowered my caffeine intake and upped my water consumption :)

Today is the hungriest I've been in a long time and I ended up over on both calories and fat. I've been "starving" since I got done at the gym (40 minutes on the Arc Trainer doing Heart-Rate Zone training). My tummy is still growling but I refuse to eat anything else, heh.


Tomorrow I'm off work (Lucy has to go back to the vet for the rest of her shots) so I'm not sure what'll be on the menu. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Laura! What do you say to yourself when you have one of those "hungrier than usual days"? I'm just curious about how other people handle those.

:-) Marion

The Vegan Gypsy said...

How's Lucy doing after her shots?

I wonder why we have those ravenous days? In my case, it's often hormonal..shrug..

Congrats on the weight loss! :)

Laura Runs a Latte said...

Hi Marion :) Thankfully they don't happen too often, but when they do I just try to make the healthiest choices out of what I have. This is exactly why I don't keep any crappy food in the house- I know when the hungry monster comes, he can't defeat me!

Hi Michele :) Thanks! Lucy did very well, and made some new friends at the vet's office, as usual. She is definitely the friendliest dog I've ever had and everyone just loves her! This was her last set of puppy shots so she's done until next year now. Good thing since our vet is 2 hours away!