08 April 2013

Family Reunion Weekend

I ran 6 days last week! No long runs but I did 3.25 miles on Sunday, 3.55 miles on Monday, 3.4 miles on Tuesday, 3.25 miles on Wednesday, 2 miles on Thursday, and 3.5 miles on Friday.

Saturday we got up early, dropped Lucy off at doggie daycare and headed to Virginia to see my dad. It was 4 hours to get there, we stayed 4 hours, and then 4 hours to get back home. My brother's family also went, and we had a really nice day!

My brother, my dad, and me :)
Needless to say, I was so exhausted that I spent the entire day Sunday in bed, just vegging out and watching TV. I never even turned on the computer. Lucy was wiped out from playing with the other dogs all day Saturday, so her and Bogey stayed in bed with me :)


Today was right back to work. I went to the gym at lunch and got in a much needed run. I had to take it easy though, since I had another one of those weird weak/dizzy episodes in the shower this morning, and my equilibrium has been "off" all day. One more week until I get the blood work done and find out what the hell is going on. Ugh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Laura! That's so cute how your dog and kitty sleep by each other. If I had that picture, I'd tape it on my computer. :D

:-) Marion

Laura Runs a Latte said...

Thanks Marion! Unfortunately that's the only time they really get along :(