04 April 2013

Three Things Thursday

1. I got home from work, took Lucy for a walk, changed into my PJs, had a salad, then turned on the TV and the laptop. I sit down and this is the look I get:

She looks so inquisitive. What do you think she is thinking?

This is Lucy at 5 weeks old. I can't believe she was ever this tiny! 

2. Did you know I also have a cat? Because Lucy is so needy and always craving attention (and so photogenic!), Bogey hardly ever gets mentioned. I'm sorry Bogey. You know I love you too!
Bogey is pretty mellow. He just lounges around and eats, a lot!
He's very festive at holiday time :)
3. I really have nothing else today, so I'll leave you with the cutest piglet I've ever seen :)

Awwww!
Today was an exhausting day at work. Thank goodness tomorrow if Friday! Be well, my peeps!

Gotta run, Laura

2 comments:

Caron said...

Great pictures. Love!

Jan said...

Oh that piglet! LOL Your pup is so cute. I'm sure you can't ever say no to that face!