13 April 2013

Weekly Wrap Up

I ran just over 20 miles (so far) this week:
  • Monday: 3 miles
  • Tuesday: 3.5 miles
  • Wednesday: 3.75 miles
  • Thursday: 6.5 miles
  • Friday: 3.5 miles


As far as food goes, it's been a pretty boring week. I mostly ate the same things every day: Cereal w/fruit for breakfasts, leftover Taco Bake w/salsa and guacamole for lunches, and salads for dinner. Pretzel Shells with hummus for snacks, and the occasional bit of chocolate :)

I did make Stuffed Shells (vegan) earlier in the week, and while they ended up tasting really good, they left me hungry again too soon afterwards. They were also higher in calories/carbs (413/60) than I like for a meal to be. 

Vegan Stuffed Shells (with tofu ricotta)
I also made up a new Protein Ball recipe (pistachio nuts, oat flour, maple syrup, dark chocolate, and almond extract) that came out TOO good, and I've popped way too many of them over the last 2 days!

This morning I had another fainting episode so I'm taking it easy today. I do need to go out and pick up more produce, and I really wanted to make a few new recipes tonight. I'll let you know tomorrow if any of it happened, hehe :)

1 comment:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Be careful...I hope you feel better. NO more feinting!