18 March 2013

FMM - Pondering Personal Thoughts



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Pondering Personal Thoughts

1. How old would you feel if you didn’t know how old you are? Mid-twenties, definitely. I am healthier and more active now than I've ever been!

2. Are you the kind of friend you’d want to have as a friend? Probably not, to be honest. I'm really not a people person at all. I never know how to talk/act around others. I'm also introverted, shy, and occasionally selfish. But I'm working on it!

3. Look back at the last year. When did you feel most excited about something in your life? I was pretty excited about our move in October, I was really excited about running a half marathon with my brother (this actually ended up not happening but I still ran it on my own, on my treadmill), but I think I was most excited about getting my new bed! Let's just say my life is not all that exciting ;)

4. Have you ever been with someone and not spoken a word, only to walk away thinking that was the best conversation ever? Yes, absolutely!

5. If you won 100 million dollars Monday, would you continue doing whatever you usually do on Tuesdays? I would still take Lucy out for her morning walk while coffee is brewing, and I would probably still get in a run. However, the run would be somewhere exotic, and outdoors instead of on my treadmill in a cramped 2nd bedroom ;) NOTHING else would (EVER) be the same!!!

6. What would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you? I'd most likely participate in more races. I know that most people aren't judging. I really do know that in my head, but it's my fear of being judged that keeps me from doing a lot of races (among other "in front of people" kind of things).

7. Share something you do differently than most people. Hmm. I have no idea. I'll have to think on this one and come back later.

8. What’s one thing that you really want to do that you’ve never done? A full marathon!

9. If you had to move out of state right now, where would you move? Florida, in a heartbeat!

10. What is the one thing that you’d like to change most about the world? I would really like for people to be more compassionate- towards animals, towards other people, and towards themselves.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to link back at AllTheWeigh.com! Have a happy Monday, friends!

6 comments:

Amy @ Delightfully Shrinking said...

I love your honest answer to #2. I felt the same way looking at myself, but I know I have people who consider me a friend. I tried to look at myself through their eyes. It's hard to be a good friend when you prefer your own company.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Unknown said...

#2 - At least you are honest! haha

A new bed is exciting. But so is a half-marathon! Man, oh man. I have so much respect for people who can run that far.

Regan said...

The answer about doing more races is a good one - wish that wasn't the case though. There's a lot of races I would have done had I known there'd be other poeple that are slow like me.

Hailey said...

I definitely relate to your answer to #2. I have trouble talking to people, especially people I don't know. Once I get to know someone though, yackity yack! lol
And I love and agree with your answer to #10.
Plus, getting a new bed is exciting. When we finally bought a new mattress, I was overjoyed!

Shari said...

#2 is pretty much me too, at least until Im comfortable around someone and let me guard down a bit. Glad to see Im not the only one!

Stopping by from FMM - I love your blog too btw!

http://sleevedinthecity.blogspot.com/2013/03/friend-makin-mondays-pondering-personal.html

My Inner Bovine said...

I love your last answer! I think we need to be more compassionate to ourselves too! i.e. run all the races you want and worry not about what others think (says the girl who won't wear trendy clothes for fear of being judged!)