Okay enough whining. I've come up with a plan for keeping my blog updated regularly (when I don't really have anything to share). I follow a lot of blogs that do weekly "themes" so I'm going to be more social and participate! Yes, I'm trying to work on being less socially awkward and introverted! Here's what I've got so far:
- Monday: Friend Making Mondays (FMM) hosted by Kenlie at All the Weigh
- Tuesday: Maybe a recipe???
- Wednesday: either Wordless Wednesday or Weigh-in Wednesday (or both)
- Thursday: Either 3 Things Thursday (not sure who started this) or 10 Things Thursday hosted by Laura Belle at Beer, Dogs, and Getting Healthier
- Friday: BYOC (Bring Your Own Crazy) hosted by It's Just Me, Drazil and Sheniqua
- Saturday: Week in Review
- Sunday: ???
So, being it's Monday...
1. Describe the kind of home you would live in if money were no object. I'd love a 2-story log cabin, in the woods, with a large creek, a fresh-water lake, and lots of trails to run on. For the inside I definitely want all hardwood floors (I have a large messy dog- you should see my poor carpet!), a giant kitchen with lots of counter space, cabinets, and a huge pantry, 4 bedrooms (master, guest, office, gym), and a super-sized walk-in closet with lots of shelves, shoe racks, built in dressers, and a washer/dryer. And a big ole' fireplace of course!
2. Are you more conservative in your actions or more rebellious? Oh, I'm definitely a rebel!
3. Would you go to Mars even if it meant you could never return to Earth? Umm, no.
4. Name one song that makes you want to dance every time you hear it. I have a lot of songs that make me want to run, but dance? Hmm. Anyone remember "Keep Me Hangin' On" or maybe "Watermelon Crawl" Lol! Don't judge!
5. Share one thing that you wish you could go back and do differently in your life. I would have never started smoking.
6. Share at least one accomplishment that people wouldn't expect you to be proud of. Eliminating meat/eggs/(99%)dairy from my diet. People who don't understand/acknowledge the cruelty to farm animals just don't understand how proud I am of becoming vegetarian/vegan/plant-strong!
7. Describe one delicious thing that you've eaten lately. Roasted garlic and artichoke hummus ♥
8. If you had a theme song that would play every time you entered a room, which song would you choose? Perfect, by Pink. Or maybe (also by Pink) So What?! Or Never Surrender by Triumph, or No Boundaries by Adam Lambert...
9. Has technology enhanced your life, or has it over complicated your life? Enhanced, absolutely
10. If you could get paid to do any job, which job would you choose? A race pacer, preferably for the half-marathon distance. For the 10-minute milers :)
Let me know what you think of my answers and then it's your turn! And don't forget to link up at alltheweigh.com! Happy Monday!
Gotta run, Laura