If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s questions on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
2. If you could make one food calorie-free for the next year, What would you choose? Reese's Dark, absolutely!
3. How often do you go to the grocery store? At least once a week, usually twice. Depends on how much produce I'm using.
4. Do you make a list before buying groceries? Yes! I use the "Grocery IQ" app- love it!
5. List three things that can always be found in your kitchen. Coffee, peanut butter, non-dairy milk
6. How often do you clean out your fridge? About once per week, usually right after grocery shopping.
7. Do you ever use a slow cooker? If so, will you share a recipe? Yes, I make a slammin' good Mexican Chili. Just dump the following ingredients in and let it cook on low for about 8 hours. Then serve over tortilla chips and top with salsa and guacamole. Ingredients: 1 package Smart Ground Mexican-style, 1 can black beans (drained, rinsed, mashed) or 1 can (Amy's organic) refried beans with green chilies, 1 can crushed black olives w/jalapeno infusion, 1 can chopped green chilies, 1 packet taco seasoning (or make your own), and approximately 2 cups of vegetable broth.
8. How often do you try new recipes? At least a couple times per week!
9. What is the most delicious meal(s) you make? I make a pretty mean Vegan Lasagna. Even my carnivore husband loves it- tofu ricotta and all ;)
10. Share at least one thing that is currently in your kitchen even though you don’t like it. My husband's lunch meat- especially ham. Can't stand the smell of it!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to link up in the comments at All the Weigh! And have a Happy Monday!