15 March 2013

TGIF

Is this not the cutest panda ever?! I stole him from Facebook ;)

Weekly wrap-up: I ran only 3 days this week, mostly because of the fainting/dizzy episodes, but throw in the usual tummy troubles as well :(  I did 3 miles on Monday, 3.5 miles on Wednesday, and 3.75 miles Friday (today). I'm still planning on the 10 mile virtual run Sunday for St. Patrick's Day, but I'm not going to "race" it.

My weight for the week has been between 120 - 122. Still 5 pounds more than I'd like to see, but I've been going a little crazy with cookies, hummus, and cookie dough hummus. Heh.

1 comment:

Caron said...

I love the little panda. I sent him to both my daughters to enjoy. I hope you find out why you are having fainting episodes. That is kind of scary. Good luck with your Sunday run. I will be enjoying corned beef and cabbage and boiled potatoes. :)